Forms for non-thesis MS
The forms listed below are those most commonly needed for completion of the non-thesis MS degree. The sequence in which the forms are to be completed is explained under Sequence of Events, Deadlines and Forms.
- Masters Student Progression Report required submission twice a year beginning at the end of the 2nd semester and beyond to the Graduate Program Director
- Request for Progression Extension to be used in case standard progression deadlines cannot be completed at the staed deadlines–can only be used one time
- Online Graduate Academic Petition for the following: Course Overload, Course Revalidation, Course Substitution, Late Add, Late Withdrawl, Leave of Absence, Transfer of Credit, and other course related issues.
- Establish Supervisory Committee
- Non-Thesis MS Oral Qualifying Exam Student Learning Outcomes Assessment Form This form is to be printed for each member of the Supervisory Committee to complete during the Oral Qualifying Exam for submission to the Graduate Programs Director.
- Qualifying Master’s Capstone Report for Comprehensive Exam, Portfolio Presentation, Study Report, and Project. Indicate both major and nonthesis MS degree. Check Box marked Qualifying Examination. This form is to report that the student has passed the Oral Qualifying Exam.
- Capstone Project completion Master’s Capstone Report for Comprehensive Exam, Portfolio Presentation, Study Report, and Project. Indicate both major and nonthesis MS degree. Check Box marked Project. This form is to report that the student has completed and submitted a Final Capstone Project that is acceptable to the Major Advisor and Supervisory Committee.
Additional forms are available through the Graduate School.